From Hasbro’s Star Wars Collection: The Bounty Collection The Child toy collectible toys 2-pack, inspired by the super-cute character from the hit Disney Plus series The Mandalorian!
He may look like a “Baby Yoda,” but this 50-year-old adorable creature is called The Child and is many things: cute, curious, hungry, sleepy, Force-sensitive, and one of the galaxy’s most wanted! Fans can start their own collection of this adorable character in poses inspired by iconic scenes from the live-action streaming series!
This 2-pack of posed-out cuties features The Child in sipping soup and blanket-wrapped poses! We can’t decide which is the cutest . . . and our hearts just burst!
These 2.2-inch collectible figures are an awesome way to start a collection, swap with friends, or give as gifts, or display in any Star Wars collection!
These lovable little figures are beyond adorbs. We’re SHOOK.
Age: 6+ years
- Includes 2 x The Bounty Collection The Child "AKA Baby Yoda" 2.2 inch Figures
- Fans have fallen in love with the character they call “Baby Yoda,” and now they can add him to their Star Wars collections with posed figures
- Star Wars The Bounty Collection The Child collectible toys are styled to be as cute as they can be, like the pop culture sensation from the Disney Plus streaming series The Mandalorian
- Kids and fans can collect 3 figure 2-packs featuring fun poses such as sipping soup and blanket-wrapped, don’t leave and ball toy, and froggy snack and Force moment (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
- Kids can start a collection, swap with friends, give as gifts, or add to any existing Star Wars collection with the Star Wars The Bounty Collection The Child collectible toys 2-pack
- ⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Official Licensed! Hasbro Brand!